Saturday, October 17, 2015

Why Laughter Yoga?

Ha, Ha, Ho, Ho, Ho! Very Good, Very Good YEAH!
Smart Girls Laugh Their Butts Off! 

First introduced in Tucson by Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Gulshan Sethi the next meetup for the Smart Girls at The Party is October 20, 2015, 5:30 - 7:30pm at The Core, Tucson, AZ.



I will be teaching....the class is FREE!

"Laughter: The Best Medicine". Did you know the long term benefits of laughter and joy and what you can do to keep yourself smiling? We will have a blast with about 20 friends practicing some Laughter Therapy meditation silly clown techniques!

Click to see our most recent class and join me on facebook.

Why Laughter Yoga? Watch...




Have you ever experienced grief, PTSD, trauma or life emergencies that slapped you silly? I have and seven years years ago I found Laughter Yoga. As I began my Ayurvedic healing studies at The Chopra Center in Carlsbad, CA. I began learning LY and then participated in teaching and sharing here in Tucson. It was a huge help to my life and I find it to be vital to incorporate this training in all my corporate business tools.and media development work with MokshaLife.com Magazine, Tucson BizCHAT and Smyth and Jesson Media Moksha Design.

Learning this skill will save you in healthcare costs and give you your life back!.

It is very empowering to feel strong and balanced from laughter. I know firsthand how much happier and healthier I am and hope to help you feel better too. Laughter is the best medicine!

Sign Up Here!
Or connect with me by facebook message, email or phone.

Jilly Jesson Smyth, DrD, AFP, CTA
Jilly@JillyJessonSmyth.co
@JillyWisdom @JillJessonSmyth
212-851-3996

No comments:

Post a Comment